Wednesday 9 November 2011

What a student life - Introduction of school life





Introduction:-
                      In every individual life there is a best story of school. If you are now in school then you will fell that what a Fuckin school like ME. I'm also though that so. But now i"m school free But I realize what I miss In my school. In school life I lost my grades and so much. I thought that a student life a time of hell after leaving my school i realize that school life is best forever.
I make this blog for aware you to not miss some important time in student life.Some time like studies,love and so many important time that you miss and I want that you you shouldn't miss that time. I realize that i had done some wrong thing in my student life . If i didn't do those thing than my student life may full of joy and glory.
In this blog you can ask some problem which effect your student life and i will help you to solve this problem. Problem life grades, Love Problem, Torching problem etc


No comments:

Post a Comment