Saturday 12 November 2011

What a student life - Parents problems


Parents problems


Some time parents acts like a problems. For example my parents do not allow me to access internet. So I fight with my parent. They warned me that If I would not give up access internet they will broke my pc and my cell.
I don't listen any thing that they would say. I access internet every day So I can able to make this blog.


My father always says that be careful about your studies but I don't. They would say you will destroy your Future. I say every success person in the word see failure first then he able to achieve their aim. And all people says to them you would destroy your future. So that my father keep silence.  


I give you some example of people how achieve their aim after seeing the face of failure. Like Albert Einstein. As per my knowledge I knew that  Albert Einstein is failure person. In the school time he was a weak student and couldn't able to get good grades. But After the student life he able to give us huge information. But this information is not good for modern student cos'z those student have to read Albert Einstein theory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment